*All hours are subject to change *
Masks are required of all individuals indoors regardless of vaccination status.
Use of Athletic and Urec Facilities
By utilizing UW-Stout Athletic and University Recreation facilities, you understand and agree to the following:
- No street shoes permitted in any of the facilities, please observe the "two-shoe policy".
- Masks are required of all individuals indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- All users must clean equipment they touch after each use.
- Challenge Course - Alpine Towers Design with two 50ft. climbing towers, a 30ft. giant swing, a Leap of Faith, 8 low team building elements, and endless team activities.
- Health & Fitness Center* - treadmills, ellipticals, steppers, upright and recumbent bikes, rower, dumbbells (5 through 70#), adjustable benches, jump ropes, squat racks, bench press, preacher curl, selectorized equipment, medicine balls, boxes, kettlebells, and more.
- Intramurals - limited and altered sport offerings available, please visit IMLeagues for current offerings.
- Multi-Purpose Room* - 200m track, 4 courts.
- Equipment Rentals - a wide range of free equipment rentals are available to check out at the Urec Office. Must have Blue Card present.
- North Point Fitness Center* - treadmills, ellipticals, stepper, bike, rower, dumbbells (5 through 50#), adjustable benches, squat racks, selectorized equipment, medicine balls, and more.
- Stout Adventures* - two 30-foot climbing walls, bouldering wall, outdoor equipment rental, trips, and clinics.
*Must make a reservation on IMLeagues