We are committed to adding value to the UW-Stout experience through enhancing opportunities for personal development, healthy living, and community building through participation in diverse, fun, and safe programs.
The University Recreation staff fulfills its mission and vision through sound decision-making based on the following core values:
- Experiential education opportunities that are focused on student involvement and personal development.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Inclusive programs and facilities.
- Honesty, integrity, and ethical behavior.
- Responsible and responsive resource management.
Commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
University Recreation is committed to inclusion to all who utilize our services. We respect and appreciate all individuals and their individual differences. Urec will not tolerate discrimination or harassment by or towards any individuals in our programs or facilities. Our goal is to create a continually evolving and growing culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion for all.