Welcome to your home away from home!
As a place for lifelong learning and lifetime fitness, University Recreation is committed to adding value to the UW-Stout experience by promoting healthy lifestyles, enhancing opportunities for personal development, and building community through participation in diverse, fun, and safe programs. Urec fulfills this mission by:
- Offering experiential education opportunities focused on student involvement and personal development,
- Working as a team and collaborating with campus partners,
- Striving for inclusive programs and facilities,
- Exhibiting honesty, integrity, and ethical behavior, and
- Being responsible and responsive with our resources.
University Recreation is hiring!
Current available positions:
Group Fitness Instructor (Spring)
Fitness Desk (Spring)
Sports Official (Spring)
Climbing Wall Specialists (Spring & Summer)
Challenge Course Facilitators (Summer)
Check out our employment page to apply!