Hire UW-Stout Talent
UW-Stout Career Services office is the centralized point of contact for employers looking to recruit at the University. We are committed to building and nurturing relationships to enhance opportunities for students and employers. Opportunities include:
- Centralized recruitment process including posting professional and co-op and internship positions through CareerLink
- On-Campus Recruitment activities
- Career Conferences and networking events
- Access and generate resume books of students and experienced alumni
- Centralized co-op and internship program to create a pipeline for entry-level talent
- Facilitate connections to multiple campus departments, faculty, and resources
Cooperative Education and Internship Program
Allows students to gain experience while performing meaningful work within your organization while earning credit at the university. Hosting a co-op or internship position is the number one recruitment method used when searching for professional talent. Learn More.
Job Shadowing Program
The Job Shadowing Program pairs UW-Stout students with UW-Stout Employers for an opportunity to spend one day in the workplace during winter break. Learn More.
Post a Co-op, Internship and Professional Positions
UW-Stout Career Services utilizes industry-leading career services technology, CareerLink, to connect our students and employer partners.
- Post-professional and co-op and internship positions at no cost
- Request on-campus recruiting interview schedules
- Register for campus career conferences hosted by our office
- Connect with our students and alumni
- Sign in or create an account in CareerLink
Connecting students and employers through recruitment and networking opportunities is a focus of our office.
List of Current Events