We lead and implement marketing communications research and strategies to help drive UW-Stout's enrollment, partnerships, and fundraising initiatives.
To be at the forefront of higher education marketing communications by consistently adapting to the dynamic landscape and engaging our audiences with the UW-Stout brand.
Teamwork, Respect , Integrity , Fun, Excellence , Creativity , Trust , Authenticity
Marketing Communications (MarCom) works collaboratively across campus to lead campus-wide marketing strategies through:
- Development and implementation of strategic marketing plans and campaigns that support a wide variety of campus goals
- Oversight of branding guidelines, imagery, and our internet presence
- Engagement of students, donors, and partners through the effective implementation of story-telling via news stories, web, publications, email campaigns, advertising, social media, and video
- Data and research to help inform strategic decision making
- Leadership, education, and outreach with the Integrated Marketing Committee (IMC), Web Team, Web Oversight Committee, and Identity Committee
To see a full list of services we provide, please visit our StoutCloud Services page.