More information coming soon.
Last year's agenda:
Career Paths in Government and Nonprofits: Advice from Leaders in the Field
MSC Ballroom A
In this session, leaders from local nonprofit and government organizations will discuss their career paths and answer questions about how to survive and thrive in those fields. We will hear from professionals who work in social services agencies, educational institutions, and a variety of local government entities.
- Padraig Gallagher, Executive Director, Stepping Stones of Dunn County
- Luisa Gerasimo, Human Development and Relationship Educator, Extension Dunn County
- Kaitlin Ingle, Public Health Educator, Dunn County Health Department
- Molly Mooridian, Executive Director, The Bridge to Hope
The Journey to a Job: Searching and Starting
10:10am - 11:05am
MSC Ballroom A
This panel of professionals will share job search strategies and recommendations for starting your first job out of college.
- Hannah Delk, HR Coordinator, Great Northern Corporation
- Jeffrey Ebert, Mayo Clinic Health System
- Joann Martin, Community Engagement & Events Coordinator, Volume One
- Elijah Newton, Assistant Director of Operations, Ellsworth Cheese
- Jen Tweed, Nutrition Program Consultant, WI Department of Public Instructions
Career Conversations: A Speed Networking Opportunity
MSC Great Hall
Every 8 minutes, listen to an industry professional share where they started their career, what they do on a daily basis, and how your major fits within their organization. You will also have a chance to ask questions and engage with employers one-on-one.
Human Sciences Day map
||Literacy Chippewa Valley
||Marshfield Clinic Health System
|Center for Independent Living for Western Wisconsin
||Menomonie Health & Fitness
||Menomonie Police Department
||Minnesota Department of Corrections
|Dunn County Health Department
||Northwest Passage, Ltd.
|Eau Claire Humane Association
||Partners In Excellence
|ETS St. Croix
|Extension Dunn County
||Silver Springs Foods, Inc.
|Family Resource Center St. Croix Valley
||Stepping Stones of Dunn County
|Garske's Veteran Services
||The Bridge to Hope
||Turningpoint for Victims of Domestic and Sexual Violence
|Hennepin County Sheriff's Office
|Hope Gospel Mission
|Indianhead Enterprises, Inc.
||WI Department of Public Instruction
Graduate School- An Explanation of Options
During this panel, student will hear from professors from a variety of graduate programs here at UW-Stout. They will also hear from former students who are currently working in the field.
- Dr. Riley Drake, Assistant Professor, M.S. School Counseling
- Lorraine Garland, Outreach & Education Coordinator, Arbor Place
- Dr. Lindsay Heidelberger, Program Director, MS Nutrition and Dietetics
- Dr. Heather Hessel, Program Director, MS Marriage and Family Therapy
- Dr. Eun Lee, Program Director, MS Food Science and Technology