Registration is opening soon for the next Workplace Accommodations training series
Sign up to receive alerts in your inbox about these trainings. Get Connected
Free virtual trainings that address aspects of hiring and retaining individuals with disabilities in four key industries: manufacturing, construction, healthcare, and information technology. We cover essential topics that:
- Define disability
- Identify and implement accommodations tailored to each industry
- Identify opportunities to upskill and advance your workforce
- Discuss strategies to backfill positions to maintain your workforce
- Build strong employer-employee partnerships
- Leverage support from the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR), including Business Service Consultants (BSCs)
These trainings arm participants with the knowledge and tools necessary to maximize the potential of individuals with disabilities across various sectors. Join us in creating workplaces where all employees, with or without disabilities, contribute and succeed.
Scroll down to learn more about each training in the series.