Build your brand with Stout students, faculty and staff. Employers can build their day to fit their specific needs and interests. There is no fee for employers to participate and dates are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking and event marketing is provided by UW-Stout.
Fall 2019 registration will open July 2019.
Employer in Residence options:
- Information Booth
- Informal table set up in a high traffic academic building or the Memorial Student Union. Location is not guaranteed.
- Student stop by between classes.
- Food is highly encouraged to attract students to your table.
- Information Session and/or Lunch and Learn -
- A more formal presentation to students
- Located in Career Services. Open to all students, faculty and staff, or targeted specific populations
- Food is the responsibility of the Employer to coordinate through University Catering.
- Strategy & Partnership Session
- Meet with Career Services Director to discuss deeper partnership opportunities and broader relationship with UW-Stout.
- Company Office Hours
- Located in Career Services, available from 8:30-4:30pm
- Coach students on: resumes, mock interviews, portfolios, or open meet and greet time. Career Services can provide materials!
- Suggest your own - Have an idea on student engagement? Career Services will work with the employer to make your idea happen!