What is the prerequisite?
Completion of a bachelor's degree (No graduate school application is required.)
How much will it cost?
$441 per semester hour graduate credit, $1,323 per course
Each course is 3 semester hours graduate credit
Tuition Due Dates
Tuition is the same for Wisconsin residents, out-of-state and international students.
- No registration fee and no program application are required.
- E-textbooks are provided at no additional cost
- Students have remote access to the extensive UW-Stout Library system
- Resources include full access to Lynda.com self-paced video tutorials to help develop course management and other technology skills
- Brainfuse eTutoring, an on-demand support system, is available in a number of subjects including writing, computers, and technology
Is financial aid available?
UW-Stout Office of Financial Aid
You may qualify for financial assistance if you are enrolled in a Master's degree program for at least five graduate credits in a semester.
Stout University Foundation sponsors scholarships for graduate students.
How long is a course?
When can I begin?
Enroll now, there is no registration fee.
May I enroll in one course, such as E-learning for Educators, without taking the other courses?
Yes, you may enroll in any of these courses for professional development.
How do I earn a certificate?
Complete five courses (15 credits) and receive an official university paper Graduate Certificate in E-learning and Online Teaching.
Which course should be taken first?
EDUC 760 E-learning for Educators is our foundation course. However, the courses do not have to be taken in sequence. Also, you can skip a term between courses if that works better for you than taking courses back to back.