This certificate is appropriate for staff and line professionals who already have Six Sigma Green Belt certification (or has an undergraduate degree in the related field) in all facets of manufacturing and service organizations.
Admission Requirements and Application Materials
To apply to the certificate program, please complete the online application form.
Additionally, the following program specific materials are required at the time of application:
- Unofficial transcript attached to the application
- Provide a 500-word statement, or short summary, that addresses your academic history and professional working experience, specifically in the quality assurance area, if applicable.
Tuition & Fees
Customized Instruction at UW Stout can be described as programs that are designed with the adult learner in mind. If you're comparing UW-Stout's customized instruction tuition to our competitors, keep in mind:
- Customized instruction tuition rate includes the textbook rental fee.
- There are no additional university-based semester or technology fees.
- Students in customized instruction programs pay the same rate of tuition regardless if Wisconsin residents, out-of-state or international participants.
Value for Your Money
There’s more to value than just tuition. UW Stout also provides:
- Program Director – faculty with discipline expertise.
- Student Services adviser – one point of contact, providing support to students for each program.
- Course sequences and matrices – know what courses are offered when so you can plan ahead.
- Courses and programs may be stackable for use in another program.
- Courses are flexible and convenient for working professionals.
Other universities will present costs and value differently - make sure you're comparing apples to apples.