SAP ERP and Business Analytics Certificate is designed for students and working professionals interested in learning the ERP SAP system to better manage business operations. SAP ERP software application, SAP Analytics, Clouds and SAP ERP supported business decision making will be taught in the certification courses.
After successfully completing the certificate program, you'll be able to:
- Define and explain SAP ERP concepts and be able to contrast an SAP ERP to traditional functionally oriented information systems.
- Use an SAP ERP system to manage a company.
- Perform business analytics to generate business intelligence.
- Analyze sales data using SAP ERP to support decision making in changing market conditions
Our courses are designed for the working adult who is pursuing SAP ERP related jobs, and current students who want to work in an SAP ERP related area. SAP ERP has been ranked No. 1 by revenue in Gartner’s “Market Share Analysis: ERP Software” report in both 2017 and 2018. With 425,000+ customers in over 180 countries, SAP stands as one of the largest ERP solution providers. According to LinkedIn, there are more than 7,000 SAP ERP related job openings.
Admission Requirements and Application Materials
To apply to the certificate program, please complete the online application form.
Additionally, the following program-specific materials are required at the time of application:
- Updated resume
- Unofficial transcript attached to the application
- Provide a 500-word statement, or short summary, that addresses your academic history and professional working experience.
Tuition & Fees
Customized Instruction at UW Stout can be described as programs that are designed with the adult learner in mind. If you're comparing UW-Stout's customized instruction tuition to our competitors, keep in mind:
- Customized instruction tuition rate includes the textbook rental fee.
- There are no additional university-based semester or technology fees.
- Students in customized instruction programs pay the same rate of tuition regardless if Wisconsin residents, out-of-state or international participants.
Value for Your Money
There’s more to value than just tuition. UW Stout also provides:
- Program Director – faculty with discipline expertise.
- Student Services adviser – one point of contact, providing support to students for each program.
- Course sequences and matrices – know what courses are offered when so you can plan ahead.
- Courses and programs may be stackable for use in another program.
- Courses are flexible and convenient for working professionals.
Other universities will present costs and value differently - make sure you're comparing apples to apples.