What You Will Learn
Supervised school-based practicum in reading program implementation and evaluation. Emphasis is directed toward developing coaching practices, planning professional development programs, facilitating evidence-based reading programs, and action research. **Background check or current license required.
This course is an approved elective in the Master of Science in Education online degree program.
How do I register?
Complete the Online Registration Form.
If you need a copy of the syllabus for your employer to approve enrollment in the class, email: Online Professional Development or call 715-642-0209.
When is the registration deadline?
Reserve your spot now. This program is very popular, and courses fill well before the start date. This course is offered two times each year (spring and fall).
No travel to campus - 100% Online
- Participate 24/7 from your home or work computer during hours that are best for your work and family schedule.
- The class is highly interactive with a significant discussion component.
- All discussion postings, projects, and assignments will be submitted via the course discussion board and Dropbox.
- Activities are conducted according to a schedule with specific due dates each week.
- There are no required "live" chat sessions.
- This is not a self-paced class.