Stout Gives Back is November 29, 2022
Stout Gives Back is one day for Blue Devils everywhere to unite and help transform UW-Stout.
Celebrate your love and passion for UW-Stout by giving back to an area on campus that is most meaningful to you and take advantage of our Giving Day exclusive matches to double your gift.
- Student Emergency Fund by Chancellor Katherine Frank and her husband, Joe Dvorsky: matched up to $15,000
- Blue Devil Athletics Fund supported by Craig Sandbulte ’98, and Ross Jones ’05: matched up to $10,000
- General Scholarship Fund supported by alumnus and faculty emeritus Phil McGuirk ’76, ’81; and alumna Marilyn Krause Leccese ’74 and her husband, Rick: matched up to $7,000
- Study Abroad Scholarships Fund supported by alumni and faculty emeriti Robert Spinti ’54, ’57; and Beverly Spinti ’54, ’76: matched up to $3,000
- Helping Hand Food+ Pantry Fund by Foundation Executive Director Willie Johnson and former directors Mark Parsons, Dave Williams and Pat Reisinger: matched up to $2,000