When you first register your child for a youth camp or program at UW-Stout, you will need to create a CampDoc parent/guardian account. You will be able to use this account for multiple children and multiple program registrations.
CampDoc is a leading registration software and electronic health record system for camps that helps us effectively deliver youth programs and camps to you and your children.
View UW-Stout Youth Camps and Programs
Register for Youth Camps and Programs
Get technical help with CampDoc in the Participant Help Center
What is the registration fee after my program fee?
- This is a once a year $3.74 fee per participant for program software costs. You only pay once each year, not each program.
What information is collected through CampDoc?
- Camp or program registration fee
- Camper Information
- Emergency Contact
- Camper Pick Up Authorization
- Dietary Needs
- Allergies and Intolerances
- Health History
- Health and Behavioral Background
- Health Care Provider/Immunizations
- Physical Examination
- CampDoc Insurance (optional)
Will this information be secure?