Art & Design Week is a professional development opportunity for students in the School of Art & Design (SOAD). This event is brought to you by UW-Stout Career Services and the School of Art and Design to help connect students with employers, design professionals, and alumni. Industry perspective and feedback is invaluable and include portfolio reviews, panel discussions, and workshops.
SAVE THE DATE: March 20-24, 2023
2023 Agenda Coming Soon
Monday-Thursday: Speakers and Panels
- Designing a Creative Resume | Monday March 28th, 4:45-5:45pm | MSC Ballroom A
- Panel & Overview: Student Artist-in-Residence | Monday March 28th, 6:00-7:00pm | Applied Arts 201/202
- Panel: Presenting Your Portfolio | Tuesday, March 29th, 5:45-6:45pm | MSC Ballrooms B/C
- Studio Art Graduate School Experience | Wednesday, March 30th, 2:30-3:30pm | Applied Arts 210
- Panel: Graduate School 101 | Wednesday, March 30th, 5:45-6:45pm | MSC Northwoods Room
- Artist Talk: Leslie Barlow | Thursday, March 31st, 7:00-8:00pm | JHSW Room 110
Portfolio Review Day | Friday, April 1st, 1-5pm
- Facilities Tour: 10:45am (optional)
- Lunch: 11:30-12:45pm (optional)
- Portfolio Reviews: 1-5pm
Portfolio Review Day is planned for in-person, with the ability for virtual reviews at the same time. If you are unsure of which format you prefer, please still register by indicating “Unsure” in the registration.