- Create design portfolios featuring sketches, testing data, prototypes, and presentation materials.
- Engage students with design-based experiences, modeling and simulation.
- Obtain examples of design curricula that address national standards for STEAM education.
"Digital fabrication is wonderful for students to experience at any age. The idea that you can take your abstract thoughts and ideas and make a physical object out of them is very empowering.”
- Chris Wiemer, Stoughton High School
"I knew very little about Fab Lab equipment or how to build a curriculum around that. But after this week-long workshop we've had and really diving into it and thinking about it, I feel like I am more prepared as an educator. And that is something I can bring back to my school and share with everybody there."
- Mackenzie Bennin, Granton Area School District