Online Screening Questionnaires
Receive feedback about your mood, anxiety, eating habits, alcohol/drug use and more. All assessments are anonymous and confidential.
Personalized for UW-Stout
- SCREENING FOR MENTAL HEALTH - depression, bipolar, anxiety, eating disorder, post-traumatic stress, alcohol use, and substance use screenings
- Alcohol/Drug assessments - receive personalized feedback about your alcohol and marijuana use
- ScreenU - These resources can help you quickly identify if you are experiencing negative consequences because of your alcohol, marijuana and/or prescription drug use. Based on your responses, you will receive non-judgmental feedback encouraging you to think about your choices that may be putting you at risk for harmful consequences. ScreenU can also provide ways for you to keep yourself and your friends safer. If necessary, you may be referred to our campus and community resources.
- Psych Central - Assessment of mental health symptoms, relationships, sexuality, and other issues
- ULifeline Self-Evaluator - A mental health self-assessment developed to provide insights into your (or a friend's) current state of mind
*Note: If the results of an online screening suggest further assessment by a professional, please consider scheduling an appointment with one of our counselors for this purpose.