Contact Us

University Police
In this Section

EMERGENCY - Dial 911

  • Emergency request for POLICE, FIRE or EMS.  Answered by Dunn County Comm Center

NON-EMERGENCY - 715-232-2222

  • To request an officer via our dispatch center non-emergency line
  • To select other internal administrative lines for general questions and requests

RECORDS REQUESTS - Brad Jorgenson, Police OPA



Methods to provide information online
  1. Online reporting should NEVER be used in an emergency

  2. Online reporting should not be used in lieu of contacting an officer, directly, if a police report is needed.

If you would like to provide information about a crime you can do so directly to the UW-Stout Police Department, or through Dunn County Crime Stoppers.  Crime Stoppers will relay your information to the appropriate law enforcement agency.  You can remain anonymous in either case.  Please note that online reporting may not prompt an immediate response.