Career Services is an important connection between your student's college experience and their career. We work with all students from first year through graduation, providing assistance in career research, Co-op/internships, graduate school, and the job search. Below we've provided resources and guidance on how you can support your student.
Utilizing a high tech and high touch approach Career Services provides the following resources:
Co-op/Internship and Job Searching
Job Vacancy Lists through CareerLink
- Professional Positions
- Co-op/internship positions
- On-Campus and Graduate Assistantships
- Local Opportunities
Resume and Cover Letter Reviews
- Web-based practice interviews through InterviewStream
- Mock Interview Program
- On-Campus Interviewing
Cooperative Education Program
Cooperative Education (co-op) gives students the opportunity to gain meaningful work experience before graduation! This experience is designed to springboard your professional career. Learn more.
5 tips to help your student
- Advise your student to get started on career planning by making an appointment with a Career Counselor
- Encourage your student to create a resume
- Prepare your student for on-campus career events by having them bring professional attire
- Suggest your student explore CareerLink - UW-Stout's online job, co-op/internship, and career resources database
- Recommend involvement by joining a professional student organization
Six months after graduation, 98.8% of UW-Stout graduates from August 2016, December 2016 and May 2017 were employed; continuing or planning to continue their education; serving in the military, or in a service program. Learn more.
Career and Professional Development Events
Connecting students and employers through recruitment and networking opportunities is a focus of our office.
- Two Career Conferences annually, drawing over 1500 employers
- Government and Non-Profit Expo
- Art & Design Week
- Etiquette Dinner
List of Current Events
Recruit for your Company
Post a Co-op/Internship and Professional positions
UW-Stout Career Services utilizes industry-leading career services technology, CareerLink, to connect our students and employer partners.
- Post-professional and co-op/internship positions at no cost
- Request on-campus recruiting interview schedules
- Register for campus career conferences hosted by our office
- Connect with our students and alumni
- Click Here to create an account or sign into CareerLink