The program's multi-disciplinary approach combines applied theory and hands-on learning to explain digital marketing strategies, tactics and tools, including the:
- Creation of original content that employs marketing research to achieve organizational goals for digital distribution.
- Development of web applications utilizing industry standard markup, protocols and languages.
- Evaluation of processes related to user analysis, design, development, and implementation.
- Use of data to support dynamic user interaction with digital content.
- Design and implementation of information and navigation plans using the principles of information architecture.
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, two-year transfer student or looking to change careers, our highly flexible program will prepare you for a career as a marketing communications specialist, media planner, market research analyst, social media specialist, web developer, webmaster, multimedia developer, marketing strategist, SEO diagnostics consultant, e-commerce manager, creative developer or web traffic analyst.
Prior Learning Credit
Earn college credit for your non-traditional education and experiences. Prior Learning Credit can be granted for other valuable experiences you've had such as AP classes, volunteer work, military service, professional development and more.
Use the Request Information form to receive a program summary and learn more about the Bachelor of Science degree in Digital Marketing Technology.