The program's multi-disciplinary approach combines applied theory and hands-on learning to explain digital marketing strategies, tactics and tools, including the:
- Creation of original content that employs marketing research to achieve organizational goals for digital distribution.
- Development of web applications utilizing industry standard markup, protocols and languages.
- Evaluation of processes related to user analysis, design, development, and implementation.
- Use of data to support dynamic user interaction with digital content.
- Design and implementation of information and navigation plans using the principles of information architecture.
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, two-year transfer student or looking to change careers, our highly flexible program will prepare you for a career as a marketing communications specialist, media planner, market research analyst, social media specialist, web developer, webmaster, multimedia developer, marketing strategist, SEO diagnostics consultant, e-commerce manager, creative developer or web traffic analyst.