UW-Stout's Master of Science degree in Operations and Supply Management prepares students for advanced leadership roles in global business and technical environments. Operations, supply chain and logistics management are areas that need managers who can apply both existing and emerging technologies to plan, organize and implement effective systems. Our unique program can be fully completed online — a valuable option for working professionals with a demanding schedule.
- Engineering Technology Management
- Industry Occupation Safety and Hygiene
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- SAP ERP Business Analytics
A Unique and Respected Degree
What are some strengths of our M.S. Operations and Supply Management program? To name a few:
- One of the only programs of its kind in Wisconsin.
- Convenient course scheduling: the entire program can be completed through evening or online courses and independent study programs.
- The degree can be completed in a short period of time.
- Our practice-oriented approach combines leadership and technical emphases.
- Engaging full-time faculty with industry experience and knowledge.
- A broad mix of U.S. and international students.
There is an increasing need for supply chain management expertise in the industry. Rise above the competition with a master's degree in our well-respected program. Use the Request Information form to receive a program summary and learn more about the Masters of Science degree in Operations and Supply Management.