Our core curriculum allows you to select a combination of courses to meet your career goals. The program requires 30 hours of graduate credits, consisting of seven 3-credit courses and a 3-credit course in research methodology. The industry-specific courses include new and expanding areas of construction:
- Sustainable construction, supply chain management and water management
- Building codes, regulations and architectural preservation
- Construction logistics, project planning and project delivery systems
- Construction strategy, economics, finance and succession planning
- Occupational risk control and safety
- Six Sigma quality improvement and lean enterprise
- Organization development and corporate social responsibility<
- Waste management and resource recovery
You chose your final research assessment project, either a 6-credit thesis or a 3-credit research paper. Your final assessment will result in a deliverable construction industry solution or product.
If your goal is a management career in residential, commercial and industrial construction – this is the right program for you. We'll teach you how increase your capacity to grow the economy and serve the built environment industry.
Take your career to the next level.