We are currently accepting applications.
Your undergraduate student may apply to the TRIO Student Support Services program if they fall within at least one of these three categories:
- They are a first-generation student. A first-generation student is defined as:
- A student whose natural or adoptive parents haven’t received a bachelor’s degree.
- A student who, prior to the age of 18, regularly resided with and received support from only one parent who did not receive a bachelor’s degree.
- Or, a student who, prior to the age of 18, did not regularly reside with or receive support from a natural or adoptive parent.
- They meet the federal low-income criteria.
- They are a student with a documented disability and are connected with UW-Stout Disability Services.
Does your first-year or transfer student want to get a jump start on their first year? We’re accepting applications for fall 2021!
Interested in our tuition waived courses? Your student’s first year advisor can help, or contact our office at 715-232-5180 or email@example.com to obtain registration codes for TRIO SSS courses.
Early Bridge Program
For up to forty incoming first-year students who are accepted into TRIO SSS, we offer the opportunity to be part of our free Early Bridge Program.
What do students do in Early Bridge?