General UW-Stout Graduate School Application
All prospective graduate students at UW-Stout must follow a standard application process through our Graduate School. Beyond that, each graduate program has specific requirements that must be met to be successfully admitted to the program:
Program-Specific Admission Requirements
To be admitted with full status to the M.S. Marriage and Family Therapy program, you must:
- Hold an appropriate Bachelor's degree from an accredited college.
- Have earned an overall GPA of at least 2.75.
To successfully apply to the program, please submit the following:
- Program Application | Online or PDF
- Recommendation Form | Online or PDF
- Please gather your recommendation(s) from previous supervisors, mentors, employers, colleagues, or similarly qualified persons.
These may be completed online or mailed to the Program Director.
Applicants are strongly advised to complete the admissions process prior to January 15. Applications received after this deadline will be considered as space is available.