Promoted to associate professor with tenure
- Shaun Dudek, communication technologies
- Vadim Gershman, design
- Monika Herrmann, engineering and technology
- Jerry Hui, communication studies, global languages and performing arts
- Craig Moore, business
- Kelly O’Brien, art and art history
- Jennifer Reinke, human development and family studies
- Jennifer Sansfacon, communication studies, global languages and performing arts
- Matthew Simoneau, teaching, learning and leadership
In fall 2018, UW-Stout had 271 faculty members.
The 2019-20 academic year begins with Opening Day activities, including campuswide Engagement Sessions, for faculty and staff Monday, Aug. 26. Classes begin Wednesday, Sept. 4.
Christine Peterson, right, has been promoted to professor at UW-Stout.
Kelly O’Brien, promoted to associate professor with tenure, instructs students in a sculpture class.