Student Complaint Regarding Staff

Students who have a problem with a faculty or staff member are encouraged to take their complaint directly to the person involved.

If the situation is not satisfactorily addressed after speaking with the person involved, the Dean of Students is available to assist the student in attempting to resolve the issue. Please contact the Dean of Students Office (130 Bowman Hall, 715-232-1181, or use the compliant form below.

(Note: if you are reporting a complaint for actions by a student, you may report your concern using the Student Conduct Reporting Form)


Please include specific information regarding date and time of incident, what you have done regarding the situation, and what assistance you are looking for.