Referral Process & Reporting

Referral Process & Reporting

Referrals to the student conduct process can be made in a number of different ways. Most are made through university and city police reports or faculty and students complaints. Both are official reports that are used to document alleged violations of university policies or state law and to describe the incident in detail. Additionally, alleged violations may be reported in writing or in person to the Dean of Students Office by any member of the University community.

In instances of academic misconduct, contact from the instructor or the Academic Dean is necessary to initiate the student conduct process.

View Flow Chart for Academic Misconduct Procedures [PDF]

Additionally, misconduct can be reported via the online reporting form.



Go Back