Academic Minor in Human Resource Management

For more information, contact

Mitchell Sherman, Minor Adviser
246 Jeter Hall
University of Wisconsin-Stout

Phone: 715/232-2658

Declaring a Minor

To declare a minor, complete the "Applying for a Minor" survey online, and you will be given further instructions. Once this has been processed you will receive an e-mail confirmation from the Advisement Center.