Minor Requirements


For more information, contact

        Stephen Nold, Minor Adviser
        234D Jarvis Hall Science Wing, Jarvis Hall
        University of Wisconsin-Stout
        Menomonie, WI 54751-0790

        Phone: 715-232-2560
        E-mail: nolds@uwstout.edu

Declaring a Minor

To declare a minor, complete the "Applying for a Minor" survey online, and you will be given further instructions. Once this has been processed you will receive an e-mail confirmation from the Advisement Center.