Academic Minor in Biology

For more information, contact

        Charles R. Bomar, Minor Adviser
        331D Jarvis Hall Science Wing, Jarvis Hall
        University of Wisconsin-Stout
        Menomonie, WI 54751-0790

        Phone: 715/232-2562

Declaring a Minor

To declare a minor, complete the "Applying for a Minor" survey online, and you will be given further instructions. Once this has been processed you will receive an e-mail confirmation from the Advisement Center.