$2000.00 per person
Registration fee includes customized instruction and a copy of the Project Management workbook. The workbook contains a detailed 52-step roadmap that covers every project management responsibility from project initiation to closure and serves as an excellent resource after the training. Full payment is due upon registration.
- The UW-Stout Project Management Certificate is awarded after participants complete 56 hours of learning activities.
- Full refunds will be granted upon written notification after registration and before the initial contact with Successful Projects.
- No refunds will be made after the initial contact with Successful Projects.
Program Changes and Cancellation
- The university reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail.
- Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is not held for any reason.
- The university's liability is limited to the refund of the program fee.