- Last Day to Add 4th Qtr Classes for CR/NC option
Friday, March 24
- Last Day to Drop 4th Qtr Classes w/out mark of "W"
Sunday, March 26
- Advisement Day
Wednesday, March 29
- Reg. for Fall 2017 begins for Graduate Students
Thursday, March 30
- Last Day to Drop Semester Classes w/out "WU"
Sunday, April 2
- Reg. for Fall 2017 begins for undergrad students
Monday, April 3
- Last Day to Drop 4th Quarter Classes without "WU"
Monday, April 17
- Regularly Scheduled Classes End and 4th Qtr ends
Friday, May 5
All students can apply for 2017-18 scholarships through February 2, 2017 using the online UW-Stout Scholarship Application. You can also search the list of scholarships.
If you are interested in receiving federal and state financial aid for the 2017-18 academic year, you must complete a FAFSA application. The FAFSA is available NOW! Complete your FAFSA as early as possible so that your aid is packaged in time for the start of fall semester and so that all aid types for which you may be eligible are still available. You must complete a new FAFSA for every year. Check our our Applying for Aid page for complete information on the aid application process!