All students can apply for 2017-18 scholarships through February 2, 2017 using the online UW-Stout Scholarship Application. You can also search the list of scholarships.

If you are interested in receiving federal and state financial aid for the 2017-18 academic year, you must complete a FAFSA application. The FAFSA is available NOW! Complete your FAFSA as early as possible so that your aid is packaged in time for the start of fall semester and so that all aid types for which you may be eligible are still available. You must complete a new FAFSA for every year. Check our our Applying for Aid page for complete information on the aid application process!

 WinTerm course search is available on Access StoutUW-Stout Students can follow these helpful step-by-step guides to view your enrollment date and search for courses.

Send questions to