University of Wisconsin Stout | Wisconsin's Polytechnic University
Celebrating 125 Years
UW-Stout celebrates 125 years of creative learning and technological innovation. Learn more about UW-Stout's history and polytechnic advantage. More
The three candidates for president of the University of Wisconsin System will make public presentations Monday, Jan. 6. The public and media are invited to see the presentations and ask questions at University of Wisconsin-Stout.
The three finalists for the top UW System post are:
- Raymond W. Cross, chancellor of University of Wisconsin Colleges and UW-Extension
- Peter H. Garland, executive vice chancellor/chief operating officer of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
- Robert L. King, president of the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
Times for the video conferences are:
- King, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Cross, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Garland, 3:45 to 4:45 p.m.
The video conferences will be held in room 201 of Millennium Hall, 121 10th Ave. E.
Public parking will be available in Lot 27, south of the General Services Building on Broadway Street at Hudson Road. A map is available here.