Video conferences for UW System president candidates open to public
January 3, 2014
The three candidates for president of the University of Wisconsin System will make public presentations Monday, Jan. 6. The public and media are invited to see the presentations and ask questions at University of Wisconsin-Stout.
The three finalists for the top UW System post are:
- Raymond W. Cross, chancellor of University of Wisconsin Colleges and UW-Extension
- Peter H. Garland, executive vice chancellor/chief operating officer of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
- Robert L. King, president of the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
See the UW System news release announcing the finalists, as well as the UW System presidential search Web page that includes the résumés of each of the finalists.
Times for the video conferences are:
- King, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Cross, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Garland, 3:45 to 4:45 p.m.
The video conferences will be held in room 201 of Millennium Hall, 121 10th Ave. E.
Public parking will be available in Lot 27, south of the General Services Building on Broadway Street at Hudson Road. A map is available here.