Credit for Military Service

Credit may be awarded for military experience or military school training. Depending on the branch of the military, students are requested to supply their military services transcript to the Transfer Coordinator in the Admissions office to have the credit recommended by the American Council on Education be given for training to the student record.  To request your military transcript, follow the link below:

Office of Admissions
212 Millennium Hall
University of Wisconsin-Stout
Menomonie,Wisconsin 54751

Phone: 715-232-1232

Toll-Free: 1-800-447-8688
Fax: 715-232-1667