Request Military Transcripts

To receive college credit for military experience and training, request your official military transcript be sent to UW-Stout. After receiving the transcript, our Transfer Coordinator can award credit based on recommendations by the American Council on Education.


Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard

Request a transcript from the Joint Services Transcript website.

Air Force
Request a transcript from the Community College of the Air Force website.

Lost or Missing Military Records
If you have lost military records and would like to replace them, you can do so at the National Archives website.


Other helpful resources 

Linda Young
Transfer Coordinator
Office: 715/232-1787
Fax: 715/232-1667

Submit Your Veterans Benefits Worksheet Online!

You must complete this form for every term you wish to use Military/Veteran education benefits.

Contact Us

Veteran Services
109 Bowman Hall
Office: 715/232-1659
Fax: 715/232-2436