Address Change

 Use this form to change the permanent/home address that the University keeps on record. This does not apply to residence hall addresses, which are maintained through University Housing.

** International students must go to the office of International Education if they wish to change their address.
** Employees of UW-Stout must use their UW portal or contact Human Resources if they'd like to change their address.

NOTE: This form does not update:

  • The address used for your stout One Card Account. (To change this visit the Higher One Website)
  • Your mailing Address
  • Your Hometown news Address
  • The name and and address that will appear on your diploma

To change these addresses, go to Access Stout.

If students would like to suppress their personal information, such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and mailing addresses they can also do so in Access Stout.