Minor Requirements

For more information, contact

   Kyle Kleist, Minor Adviser
   250E Vocational Rehabilitation Bldg.
   University of Wisconsin-Stout
   Menomonie, WI 54751-0790

   Phone: 715-232-2490
   E-mail: kleistk@uwstout.edu

Declaring a Minor

To declare a minor, complete the "Applying for a Minor" survey online, and you will be given further instructions. Once this has been processed you will receive an e-mail confirmation from the Advisement Center.