For Construction majors only.

Minor Requirements

Informational Video

For more information, contact

John Dzissah, Minor Adviser
246 Jarvis Hall, Science Wing
University of Wisconsin – Stout
Menomonie, WI  54751
Phone:  715-232-1265

Declaring a Minor

To declare a minor, complete the "Applying for a Minor" survey online, and you will be given further instructions. Once this has been processed you will receive an e-mail confirmation from the Advisement Center.