Minor Requirements


For more information, contact

Desiree Budd, Minor Adviser
473M Harvey Hall, UW-Stout
Menomonie, WI 54751-0790

Email: buddd@uwstout.edu

Declaring a Minor

To declare a minor, complete the "Applying for a Minor" survey online, and you will be given further instructions. Once this has been processed you will receive an e-mail confirmation from the Advisement Center.