Program Plans

Four-Year and Three-Year Course Sequences

Minor, Certification,
or Student-Designed Concentration

Students in Human Development and Family Studies (HDFS) will select a minor, concentration, specialization or certification as part of their program of study.

Undergraduate Bulletin

Transfer Information

Student Forms

Substitutions, waivers and concentrations should be discussed with your adviser and/or program director. Forms are available on the Student Forms page of the Provost's Office website.