Are you interested in joining fellow citizens in the Red Cedar area to develop a vision and action plan to restore and maintain a healthy water system for our future? We invite you to apply today to become a program sponsor of this exciting event.
The Red Cedar: Land, Water and People Coming Together event is an opportunity to bring best practices and innovative ideas to the forefront. The program will provide a forum for farmers, resource managers, businesses, organizations and educators from throughout the area to share ideas and create partnerships for action.
The program schedule provides time for networking and exhibit booth time. We also encourage you to participate in the breakout sessions for even greater opportunities to network with the attendees.
Sponsorship applications must be received by February 1, for inclusion in the printed conference program. Earlier submissions are encouraged to provide opportunities for inclusion in promotional materials sent out prior to February 1 (in accordance to the sponsorship level benefits).
Following receipt of your application, all sponsors will be contacted for final details as needed. You may also wish to donate one or more of your complimentary registrations to college or pre-college students. Thank you for your consideration.
2017 Conference Sponsors
- University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Dunn County Land & Water Conservation Division
- City of Menomonie
- Mayo Clinic Health System
- Tainter Menomin Lake Improvement Association, Inc.
- Ayres Associates
- Rain to Rivers of Western Wisconsin
- Jennie-O Turkey Store, Inc.
- Wisconsin Farmers Union
- Xcel Energy
- Cedar Corporation
- Chetek Lakes Protection Association
- Dairy State Bank
- Desair Lake Restoration, Inc.
- Fairmount Santrol
- Red Cedar Lakes Association
- Rice Lake, Lake Protection and Rehabilitation District
- WESTconsin Credit Union
- Wisconsin Farm Bureau, Barron and Dunn County
- Clean Wisconsin
- Royal Credit Union
- Short Elliot Hendrickson, Inc.
- Sustainable Dunn