Are you interested in joining fellow citizens in the Red Cedar area to develop a vision and action plan to restore and maintain a healthy water system for our future? We invite you to apply today to become a program sponsor of this exciting event.
The Red Cedar: Land, Water and People Coming Together event is an opportunity to bring best practices and innovative ideas to the forefront. The program will provide a forum for farmers, resource managers, businesses, organizations and educators from throughout the area to share ideas and create partnerships for action.
The program schedule provides time for networking and exhibit booth time. We also encourage you to participate in the breakout sessions for even greater opportunities to network with the attendees.
Sponsorship applications must be received by February 20, 2014, for inclusion in the printed conference program. Earlier submissions are encouraged to provide opportunities for inclusion in promotional materials sent out prior to February 20 (in accordance to the sponsorship level benefits).
Following receipt of your application, all sponsors will be contacted for final details. You may also wish to donate one or more of your complimentary registrations to college or pre-college students. Thank you for your consideration.
2013 Conference Sponsors
- Xcel Energy
- University of Wisconsin-Stout: College of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Tainter/Menomin Lake Improvement Association, Inc.
- Fairmont Minerals: Wisconsin Industrial Sand Co.
- SEH, Inc.
- Tractor Central
- City of Menomonie
- Cedar Corporation
- Desair Lake Restoration, Inc.
- Wisconsin Farmers Union
- Organic Valley Family of Farms- CROPP Cooperative
- Chippewa Valley Storm Water Forum
- Greater Menomonie Area Chamber of Commerce
- Sustainable Dunn
- WESTconsin Credit Union
- Confidential Records, Inc.
- Marketplace Foods
- Jennie-O Turkey Store
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company