Documents for International Travel

  • Travel Authorization — Required before any program purchases can be made.  If you are traveling internationally for a conference or other purposes outside of a study-abroad program, please advise the Office of International Education. We would be happy to provide you with a recruitment material (usually a couple of brochures and a powerpoint presentation) in case the opportunity arises to further promote UW-Stout. 

After your travel, the following document is required:

New International Agreements

Required Documents for Proposing a Program