Engage manufacturers in executing strategies for greater profitability and long-term growth.
The Northwest Wisconsin Manufacturing Outreach Center (NWMOC) builds on its strong track record in working with industry leaders to put their companies on a path to positive growth and sustainable profitability. Through its strong partner networks, the NWMOC brings together resources and knowledge that help manufacturers become more efficient and effective. People interested in economic development seek out the organization to infuse innovation and best practices throughout the region. The Center has achieved clarity of its organizational design, and the NWMOC staff strives to strengthen the connections to University of Wisconsin-Stout as a means of delivering even better service to clients.
• Integrity – personal demonstration of reliability and trust
• Sustainability – the capacity to endure
• Respect – recognition of trust, ethic and credibility
• Sincerity – genuine commitment to stand behind what is said and done
• Collaboration – working together toward mutually beneficial goals
The Manufacturing Advantage Conference is moving to Manufacturing Month!
Mark your calendar to attend the 2013 conference October 29-30.
A center within the