UW-Stout Library LiaisonsLibrary Liaisons by DepartmentPURPOSE:
To provide an effective/personal communication channel between library staff and faculty and students, in order to meet their information needs.WHAT YOUR LIBRARY LIAISON CAN DO FOR YOU
- Serve as an initial contact for library-related matters.
- Provide specialized reference services to faculty.
- Share information about library services and resources.
- Offer demonstrations or workshops of new resources and services of interest to your department.
- Provide a one-on-one orientation for new faculty members and teaching assistants.
- Provide orientations for new students in your department.
- Provide consultation services for students writing research papers, theses, or dissertations.
- Assist with library purchase requests.
- Gather information about new areas of research, courses, and programs in your department.
Librarians are not experts in the disciplines of the departments they serve; they are experts in organizing and accessing information. If your specific liaison is not available, please contact one of the other librarians or the reference desk to assist you.
Instruction requests can still be made directly through Jessy Polzer, Instruction Librarian.email@example.com
Purchase requests can still be made directly through Cory Mitchell, Collection Development Librarian.
|Library Staff Member||Departments|
|Ann Vogl |
Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science
|Communication Studies, Foreign Languages, and Performing Arts|
English and Philosophy
|School of Art and Design|
Engineering and Technology
Chemistry and Physics
Food and Nutrition
|School of Education|
School Counseling, School Psychology, and Special Education
Teaching, Learning and Leadership
Human Development and Family Studies
Rehabilitation and Counseling
|School of Hospitality Leadership|
Operations and Management