When will I get paid? 

 To determine when you will be paid, please review the monthly (Unclassified: academic and faculty) and bi-weekly (Classified) pay schedules.  Are you unsure whether you are Classified or Unclassified? Check out the employment category definitions.

How do I change my home address?

Please refer to the Change of Home Address Procedure for directions on changing your home address.


 How do I access my earning statement?

Your earning statement can be accessed by going to the My UW-System Portal and by logging in with your UW-Stout username and password. In addition to accessing your earning statement,  My UW-System Portal provides 24/7 access to leave statements, annual tax statements and annual university state benefit statements.