If this is a building emergency such as a flood,contact a Housing Staff member immediately.
For emergencies where you need fire, ambulance or police services, CALL 911!

Submit a Request

Tips for Completing a Maintenance Request

  • Fill out the request COMPLETELY.
  • Double check that you have selected the correct building and room.
  • Under "Request," be VERY detailed in your description and location.
  • If you have any questions, contact your RA or Hall Director.

Need the room number?

Click the "Floor Blueprints" tab.
See floor link for rooms.