Refunds will be placed on your University ID in the form of Baseline Plus or Flexline funds.  All refund requests must be submitted within 2 weeks of the loss.  If you lost cash and would prefer a cash refund, do not submit this form.  Instead, go to the Service Center in the Memorial Student Center for a cash refund.

* - denotes a required field


hh:mm AM/PM