Hall Contract Request - Off Campus Students

In recent years, we have not been able to take contracts due to a lack of space.  For 2013-2014 space will be further limited due to the closing of JTC as a residence hall in Fall 2013 and the renovation of McCalmont in Spring 2014.

If you are still interested in requesting a contract with University Housing, please fill out the form below.  We will be in contact with you in May or June on the status of your request. 

In the meantime, if you need housing for a semester, we recommend that you consider pursuing the following options:

  • Talk with property management businesses and/or hotels to see who might have a semester or month to month lease/rates.
  • Find someone to share an off campus lease/contract with for next year. 
    • Someone student teaching, studying abroad, or completing a coop or internship next semester/year may be looking for someone to sublease to.  Some students already know but others won't until late in the semester.
    • Come the end of the semester, academic dismissals occur, leaving those students looking for someone to sublease to.
    • During the summer, some summer positions get extended into the fall semester creating sublease options.

While you might not know of anyone, connect with your friends to see if they know of someone. Otherwise you can check for notices posted on bulletin boards throughout campus.  It may take some time and creative problem solving to find a suitable option for your situation; however other students have been successful in the past.
If you have any questions, please contact University Housing. 


Cable & InternetMaintenance RequestsFormsDVD ListsConductPolicies

Contact Us
Smart + Healthy
Here I Stand!Of the MonthsResidence Hall Renewal PlanHousing Design