Food Requisition and Justification Form
When to complete this form
This form must be completed for any on-campus or off-campus event (15 miles or less form campus) for which university funding will be used for payment of the food. Review UW-System
Guidelines for documentation requirements.When possible, complete this form before the event.
Routing the form
This is a digital form and must be routed electronically.
- When you submit the form, you will be prompted to upload one or more supporting PDF files (such as the list of attendees and the agenda).
- The form and supporting information then enter the ImageNow workflow of the funding string administrator you specify by email address.
- After the funding string administrator approves the form, the administrator routes it to the ImageNow workflow of the approving dean or director.
- On approval, the dean or director routes the form to 1Forms Complete (Accounting).
- For assistance with policy questions, contact Accounting at x2334.
- For assistance with food ordering, contact Dining at x3463.
- If the funding string fields do not display correctly, you may be in Internet Explorer's Compatibility View. You can change your settings via the Tools menu (gear icon) in the upper right corner of the browser.
Which Food Requisition form do you need?
- Short Form
[Use the short form when a registration fee is paid that includes the cost of food/beverages. Example: Conferences]