Applying for Transfer to UW-Stout

Apply to transfer to UW-Stout using the UW System Application Form. We also require:

  • a $50 application fee (which you can pay by credit or debit card if applying online or send a separate check or money order);
  • your official high school transcript showing graduation date (if you have not already earned a bachelor's degree);
  • and an official transcript from all post-secondary institutions where you have earned credit.
    • If a college you are currently or previously attended uses an electronic transcript service for sending official college transcripts, we do accept PDF's directly from that service.  We cannot accept a PDF sent to you (the student) that you then forward to us (UW-Stout).



Korrin Cote“My transfer to UW-Stout has been amazing! I joined Delta Zeta sorority and feel it really helped me meet people and get involved with more things at school and in the community. I recommend anyone transferring to look into joining sororities and fraternities here on campus.”

Korrin Coté
Apparel Design and Development
Somerset, Wisconsin